Janice M. Raffield
Associate Professor : Accounting Department
Send an email
B.A., psychology, Newberry College
M.S., education, California Lutheran College
M.P.A., auditing, Clemson University
- Educational preparation of accountants
- Application and effectiveness of active learning pedagogies in accounting education
- Gender issues in the accounting profession
- “Auditor Performance and Pedagogy: An Analysis” with F. Coglitore.
- “Is It the Same for Men and Women: Perceptions About the Influence of Personality Traits on Advancement in Public Accounting” with F. Coglitore.
Significant Scholarly Honors
- Best Faculty Paper Award, 1994 American Accounting Association Midwest Regional Annual Conference
- C.P.A., Licensed in the state of South Carolina