Thomas P. O'Brien
: Marketing Department
- Sports marketing
- Former marketing consultant to the Kansas Cagerz™ a semi-professional basketball team based in Salina, Kansas, that was part of the United States Basketball league and is now pursuing a franchise with the NBA developmental basketball league; performs and trains others to perform every facet of marketing to make the Cagerz™ franchise successful.
- Former CEO of a consulting, training and marketing company performing multiple marketing functions in myriad business environments.
- Former military instructor (leadership command, train the trainer).
- Former community college basketball coach
- Taught sports marketing at an undergraduate level at Metropolitan State University for two years, working on several sports and entertainment projects throughout the Twin Cities.
- The University of St. Thomas, Opus College of Business, Sports Marketing - taught at graduate and undergraduate levels, and Professional Sales
- Globe University
- Metropolitan State University
- St. Cloud State University
- St. Cloud Technical/Community College
- Wrote and presented eight papers both nationally and internationally on the subject of advising, retention and service learning
- Authored in the subject of customer service
- Volunteer for “The Birdies for the Brave,” a Professional Golf Association fundraiser for veterans.