Professor : Marketing Department
Send an email
B.S., mathematics, Northland College
M.B.A., Fordham University
Ph.D., marketing, University of Michigan
- Marketing ethics
- Marketing of services
- Product positioning
- "Big Box" retailers
- Retail shopping patterns
- Lundsten, L., M. Daugherty, J. Shovein, M. Sullivan, H. Beckmann and D. Vang, "Why Don’t We Just Ask Them--Do Finance Practitioners Read Academic Research?" Humanomics, forthcoming.
- Brennan, David P. and Lorman L. Lundsten, "Walmart vs. Festival Foods--David and Goliath?," Journal of Real Estate Practice and Education 15:1 (2012): 43-54.
- Brennan, David. P. and L. L. Lundsten, "PetSmart: A Retail Repositioning," Journal of the Academy of Business Education (revise and resubmit).
- Brennan, David. P. and L. L. Lundsten, "Walmart vs. Festival Foods: A Proposed Walmart Supercenter Forces a Store Manager to Assess His Alternatives," Journal of Real Estate Practice & Education 15:1 (2012): 43-54.
- Jithendranathan, T., N. A. Kravchenko, S. A. Kuznetsova, A. Yusupova, L. L. Lundsten and A. Shemyakin, "A Comparative Study of Regional Innovative Entrepreneurship in Russia and the United States," Journal of Small Business Management (forthcoming).
- Jaiswal-Dale, Ameeta and L. L. Lundsten, "Assessment of Classroom Learning: The Alphabet Soup of the Financial Markets – CDO, CDS, SIV, SPE, Ratings and Others," Journal of the Academy of Business Education 11 (2010): 126-135.
- Lundsten, Lorman L. and D. Brennan, "An Assessment of Wal-Mart's Global Expansion Strategy in Light of its Domestic Strategy," European Retail Research 23 (2009): 125-151.
Lundsten, Lorman. L., J. M. Raffield and F. Coglitore, "Alternate Work Arrangements and Career Progression in Public Accounting," Journal of Business Disciplines (2008).
Lundsten, Lorman. L. and A. Shemyakin, "An Early Estimation of the Probability of Success of a Business-to-Business Telemarketing Relationship," Review of Business Research (2006).
Lundsten, Lorman. L. and D. Brennan, "A Strategy for Coping with Suppressed Values in Retail Census Data," International Journal of Business Research 2:1 (2005): 89-100.
Power, S. J. and L. L. Lundsten, "Managerial and Other White Collar Employees' Perception of Ethical Issues in Their Workplace," Journal Of Business Ethics 60:2 (2005): 185-193.
- Lundsten, Lorman L. and D. Brennan, "Impacts of Large Discount Stores on Small Towns: Reasons for Shopping and Retailer Strategies," International Journal of Retail and Distribution Management 28:4/5 (2000): 155-161.
- Lundsten, Lorman L., D. Brennan, J. Militello and V. Meyer, "Improving and Maintaining Sustainable, Healthy Communities," Blandin Foundation, 1997.
- Lundsten, Lorman. L., A. Apel, and J. Militello, "Compliance Efforts in Small, Medium and Large Organizations," United States Department of Justice, 1996.
Significant Scholarly Honors
- General Electric fellowship in marketing economics, 1973-1974