Professor : Operations and Supply Chain Management Department
Send an email
B.S., accounting, Valparaiso University
Ph.D., marketing, University of Wisconsin
- Business ethics
- Statistical analysis
- Survey research and marketing research
- Anderson, Philip H., John A. Kaliski, and Leigh Lawton, "Maven: A Marketing Simulation," Copyright 2012.
- Anderson, Philip H. and Leigh Lawton, "Intercultural Development: Study Abroad vs. On-campus Study," Frontiers: The Interdisciplinary Journal of Study Abroad XXI (January, 2012).
- Anderson, Philip H. and Leigh Lawton, "Business Simulations & Cognitive Learning: Developments, Desires, and Future Directions," Simulation & Gaming 40:1 (2009): 193-216.
- Rexeisen, Richard, Philip H. Anderson, Leigh Lawton and Ann Hubbard, "Study Abroad and Intercultural Development: A Longitudinal Study," Frontiers: the Interdisciplinary Journal of Study Abroad XVII (2008).
- Anderson, Philip H., Leigh Lawton, Richard Rexeisen and Ann Hubbard, "Short-term Study Abroad and Intercultural Sensitivity: A Pilot Study," International Journal of Intercultural Relations 34:4 (2006): 457-469.
Significant Scholarly Honors
- Most Influential Writing Award, Association for Business Simulation and Experiential Learning, 1994
- "Best Paper" Award, American Marketing Association Educators' Conference, August 1990, "Men and Women in the Industrial Salesforce: A Longitudinal Perspective," with E. Kennedy