Robert G. Kennedy
Professor : Ethics and Business Law Department
Send an email
B.A., philosophy, College of St. Thomas
M.B.A., management, College of St Thomas
Ph.D., medieval studies, University of Notre Dame
- Business and professional ethics
- Catholic social thought
- Corporate social responsibility
- Ethical investing
- "The Good That Business Does." Action Institute, Grand Rapids, Michigan, 2006.
- "Ethics, Courage and Self-Discipline." In Enron and World Finance, edited by P. H. Dembinski, et. al. Palgrave-Macmillan, 2006.
- "Wealth Creation Within the Catholic Social Tradition." In Rediscovering Abundance, edited by. H. Alford, et. al. University of Notre Dame Press, 2006.
- "Irregular Payments in an Age of Globalization." 11th International Symposium on Ethics, Business, and Society, Barcelona, Spain, July, 2001.