Assistant Professor : Management Department
Send an email
B.S.B.A., administrative management, University of Arkansas
Ph.D., business administration, University of Arkansas
- Employee attachment
- Organizational identification
- Employee turnover
Psychological contracts in the bodyshopping industry
- The impact of psychological contract breach on employees’ self-identity
- The effects of psychological contract breach on job-constrained employees
- Embedded cycles of assessments of holistic well-being: A model of voluntary turnover episodes
- Managing your boss
- The impact of knowledge and irrelevance on group information-seeking and performance
- Henderson, K.E. and A. M. O’Leary-Kelly, "When broken promises threaten one’s identity: The impact of psychological contract breach on self-identity threat," Journal of Organizational Psychology 12:4 (2012).
- "The Role of Organizational Practices and Routines in Facilitating Normalized Corruption." In Research Companion to the Dysfunctional Workplace: Management Challenges and Symptoms, edited by J. Langan-Fox, C. Cooper and R. Klimoski, 235-251. Cheltenham, UK: Edward Elgar Publishing.
Professional Service and Affiliations
Member of the Academy of Management
Member of SHRM
Ad-hoc reviewer for OB/HR divisions at the Annual Academy of Management meetings since 2006
Outstanding Reviewer award for OB division at the Annual Academy of Management meetings in Anaheim, CA (2009); Montreal, Canada (2010); and San Antonio, Texas (2011).
Session chair (twice) at Annual Academy of Management meeting in Anaheim, CA (2009)
PDW Organizer: “Learning to use self-leadership during the doctoral dissertation process” at Annual Academy of Management meeting in Atlanta, GA (2006)