Associate Professor, Department Chair : Management Department
Send an email
B.A., psychology and sociology, Ohio Northern University
Ph.D., industrial/organizational psychology, University of Minnesota
- Personal and professional development
- Business ethics
- Family business
- Ethical leadership and decision-making
- Family business and ethical leadership
- Managerial mindsets
- Reflective learning in business education
- Hedberg, P. R., and S. M. Danes, "Explorations of dynamic power processes within copreneurial couples," Journal of Family Business Strategy 3:4 (2012): 228-238.
- "Learning through reflective classroom practice: Applications to educate the reflective manager," Journal of Management Education 33:1 (2009): 10-36.
- Sorenson, R. L., K. E. Goodpaster, P. R. Hedberg and A. Yu, "The family point of view, family capital, and firm performance: An exploratory test of the uniqueness of family firms," Family Business Review 22:3 (2009): 239-253.
- "Get a Life – Lose a Job? Work and Family in the Age of Downsizing," Business Ethics (September/October, 1996).
Current Community Relationships
- Member, Association for Psychological Science
- Member, Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- Member, Organizational Behavior Teaching Society