Assistant Professor: Ethics and Business Law Department
Send an email
B.A., business administration, Friedrich Alexander University, Nuremberg, Germany
M.B.A., international management, Friedrich Alexander University, Nuremberg, Germany
Ph.D., business ethics and law, University of Pennsylvania
- Socially responsible investing
- Corporate social responsibility
- Corporate political activity
- Ethical decision making
- Business ethics
- Investor decision making behind socially responsible investing
- Fiduciary responsibility of managers and financial intermediaries
- Autonomy in the marketplace
- Integration of normative and empirical research
- Glac, K. and C. Michaelson, "What is a good answer to an ethical question?" Journal of Business Ethics Education 9 (2012).
- Glac, K., D. O. Vang, and J. Skirry, "What is so morbid about viaticals?" Business & Professional Ethics Journal 31:3–4 (2012): 453–473.
- Glac, K., D. Warren, and C. Chen, "Conflict in Roles: Lying to the Ingroup Versus the Outgroup in Negotiations," Business and Society, Published online before print March 28, 2012, doi: 10.1177/0007650312439843.
- "The impact and source of mental frames in socially responsible investing," Journal of Behavioral Finance 13:3 (2012): 184-198.
- "The Influence of Shareholders on Corporate Social Responsibility," History of Corporate Social Responsibility Program, Working Paper #2, CEBC, http://www.cebcglobal.org/uploaded_files/pdf/HCRP_Glac_InfluenceOfShareholders.pdf
- Glac, K and T. Kim "The “I” in ISCT: Normative and Empirical Facets of Integration," Journal of Business Ethics 88:4 (2009): 693-705.
- Van der Voort, J., K. Glac, and L. Meijs, “’Managing’ Corporate Community Involvement," Journal of Business Ethics 90 (2009): 311-329.
- “Understanding socially responsible investing: The effect of decision frames and trade-off options," Journal of Business Ethics 87 (2009): 41-55.
- "Understanding Socially Responsible Investing: The Effect of Decision Frames and Trade-off Options," Journal of Business Ethics 52:1 (2008): 11-25.
- Glac, Katherina and J. Cantwell, "TNCs, Locational Clustering and the Process of Economic Development." In Transnational Corporations and Economic Development: From Internationalisation to Globalisation, edited by L. Cuyvers and F. De Beule. London: Palgrave, Macmillan, 2006.