Larry R. Davis
Associate Professor : Accounting Department
Send an email
B.S., accountancy, Miami University
M.B.A., Indiana University
Ph.D, business (accounting), Indiana University
- Auditor regulation
- Audit market structure and audit quality
- The ability to meet or beat earnings in the period preceding an auditor change
- Restatements and auditor switches in the pre- and post-SOX periods
- Demand for non-audit assurance services
- Technology-acceptance and e-learning
- “House Money Effects” with P. Joyce and M. Roeloff. Journal of Experimental Economics, Summer 2010.
- “Auditor Tenure, Auditor Independence and Earnings Management” with B. Soo and G. Trompeter. Contemporary Accounting Research, Summer 2009.
- “Investigating computer anxiety and communication apprehension as performance antecedents in a computing-intensive learning environment” with C. Vician. Journal of Computer Information Systems, Fall/Winter 2002/2003.
- “Audit Effort, Audit Fees and the Joint Provision of Nonaudit Services to Audit Clients” with D.N. Ricchiute and G. Trompeter. The Accounting Review, January 1993.