Assistant Professor : Marketing Department
Send an email
B.A., marketing, Tecnologico do Monterrey, Mexico
M.B.A., finance, University of Houston
Ph.D., marketing, Tecnologico do Monterrey, Mexico
- Business/marketing ethics
- Cross-cultural consumer behavior
- International marketing alliances
- Marketing strategic alliances
- Pricing strategies
- "Manager's Role in Alliance Formation," CLADEA Latin American Council of Management Schools conference proceedings, Santiago do Chile, Chile. 2005.
- "Contraste de la Importancia del Precio en el Contexto Mexicano en el Mercado Tradicional y el Mercado Electronico," presented at AMS Academy of Marketing Science, Cultural Perspectives in Marketing conference proceedings, Puebla, Mexico, 2004.
- "Manager's Beliefs about Strategic Alliances: A Theory of Planned Behavior Perspective," AMS Academy of Marketing Science, Doctoral Research Advances, Washington D.C., 2003, and Doctoral Consortium CLADEA Latin American Coucil of Management Schools, Annual Assembly, Management: Challenges and New Paradigms, Lima, Peru, 2003.
Significant Scholarly Honors
- Researcher Level 1, CONACYT National Council of Science and Technology, National Researcher System, Mexico, 2004.
- Professor of the Semester Award, Technologico de Monterrey, fall 2000, spring 2001 and fall 2001.
- Consortium Fellow. AMA-Sheth Foundation Doctoral Consortium, Emory University, 2002.