Associate Professor : Ethics and Business Law Department
Send an email
B.A., St. Cloud State University
M.B.A., University of Minnesota
Ph.D., University of Minnesota
- Business ethics
- Management, spirituality and faith
- Managerial decision-making
- Buckeye, Jeanne G. and John B. Gallagher, “Charism and Institution: An Organizational Theory Case Study of the Economy of Communion.” In The Charismatic Principle in Social Life, edited by Luigino Bruni, 64-74. Taylor & Francis Group of Routledge, Oxfordshire, England, 2012.
- Buckeye, J. and J. Gallagher, “Charism and Institution: An Organizational Theory Case Study of the Economy of Communion,” Sophia: Ricerche su I fondamenti e la correlazione dei saperi II:2 (2010).
- Buckeye, J., J. Gallagher, and E. Garlow, "Mundell and Associates Inc.: Managing when faith really matters," The Case Research Journal, NACRA 31:2 (2011): 41-55.
- Buckeye, J., K. Goodpaster, R. Kennedy, D. Maines, and M. Naughton, “Educating Highly Principled Leaders: Catholic Social Principles for Business Education,” University of St. Thomas white paper (2008)
- Buckeye, J. and M. Naughton, “The Importance of Leadership Formation,” Health Progress 89:2 (2008): 38-42.