Janell L. Blazovich
Assistant Professor : Accounting Department
Send an email
B.S., Marquette University
M.B.T., University of Minnesota
Ph.D., Texas A&M University
- Experimental research on decision making in accounting
- Blazovich, J. L. and L. M. Smith, Ethical Corporate Citizenship: Does it Pay?” Research on Professional Responsibility and Ethics in Accounting 15 (2011): 127-163.
- Blazovcich, J., K. Smith, and M. Smith, “An Examination of Financial Performance and Risk of Environmentally Friendly 'Green' Companies”, Journal of Legal, Ethical and Regulatory Issues, Forthcoming.
- “Team Identity and Performance-based Compensation Effects on Performance,” Team Performance Management, Forthcoming 2013.
Significant Scholarly Honors
- Distinguished Paper Award, American Accounting Association Southwest Region, 2005
- Regents Graduate Fellowship, Texas A&M University, 2003-2006
- Graduate Merit Fellowship, Texas A&M University, 2003-2004
- Erling Dokken Scholarship, University of Minnesota, 1998
Current Community Relationships