Assistant Professor : Accounting Department
Send an email
B.A., economics, Bilkent University -Turkey
Ph.D., management science, University of Texas - Dallas
- Accounting information quality and valuation
- Valuation of intangible assets
- Valuation of R&D
- Information composition and R&D mispricing
- R&D valuation and investor sophistication
- Sticky cost issues
- Asdemir, Ozer, Guy Fernando, and Arindam Tripathy, "Market perception of firm strategy," Managerial Finance 39:2 (2013).
- Asdemir, Ozer and Richard S. Sathe, "Understanding Transient-Member Nonprofit Organizations," The Journal of Contemporary Business Issues (2012).
- Asdemir, Ozer, Mohammed Mufti, and Fareed Sheikh, "R&D Uncertainty in Future Benefits," Journal of Accounting and Finance, 12:3 (2012): 148-161.
- Asdemir, Ozer, Mark Anderson, and Arindam Tripathy, “Use of precedent and antecedent information in Strategic Cost Management,” Journal of Business Research, (2012) ISSN 0148-2963, 10.1016/j.jbusres.2012.08.021
- Banker, Rajiv D., Indranil Bardhan and Ozer Asdemir, "Understanding the Impact of Collaboration Software on Product Design and Development," Information Systems Research 17:4 (2006).