Adjunct Faculty : Management Department
Send an email
Jim Arnold is a communications professor in the Full-time UST MBA program, with primary responsibility as professor for Applied Verbal Communication Skills Labs. He is a founding faculty member of the Full-time UST MBA program.
Arnold also coaches student teams in presenting at national and international case competitions. He conducts research in public speaking anxiety and various organizational behavior topics.more
B.S., business, Carlson School of Management, University of Minnesota
M.B.A., University of St. Thomas
- Verbal communication skills
- Public speaking
- Owner of Institute for Management Studies, a management education company serving Fortune 1000 companies
- Stress and Success: Public Speaking Anxiety and its Effect on Perceived Leadership Potential
- Leadership in full-time MBA programs: A matter of perspective?
- The impact of management and leadership on turnover
- The work and life iterative assessment model: A content and process model of turnover