Professor : Management Department
Send an email
B.S.B., business administration, University of Minnesota
M.B.A., University of Minnesota
Ph.D., management, University of Minnesota
- Determinants of ethical behavior
- Educational pedagogy and learning
- Study abroad and Intercultural development
- Intercultural sensitivity and development
- Problem based learning
- Anderson, Philip H. and Leigh Lawton, "Intercultural Development: Study Abroad vs. On-campus Study." Frontiers: The Interdisciplinary Journal of Study Abroad XXI (2012).
- Anderson, Philip H. and John K. Kaliske, "Mogul: A Management Simulation" Oaktree Simulations, LLC (2011).
- Anderson, Philip H. and Leigh Lawton, "Business Simulations & Cognitive Learning: Developments, Desires, and Future Directions," Simulation & Gaming 40:1 (2009): 193-216.
- Rexeisen, Richard and Philip H. Anderson, Leigh Lawton, Ann Hubbard, "Study Abroad and Intercultural Development: A Longitudinal Study," Frontiers: the Interdisciplinary Journal of Study Abroad XVII (2008).
- Anderson, Philip H,. and Leigh Lawton, Richard Rexeisen, Ann Hubbard, "Short-term Study Abroad and Intercultural Sensitivity: A Pilot Study," International Journal of Intercultural Relations 34:4 (2006): 457-469.
- Schumann, Paul A. and Philip H. Anderson, Timothy W. Scott, "Designing and Introducing Ethical Dilemmas into Computer-Based Simulations," Journal of Management Education 30:1 (2006): 195-219.
- Kotey, Bernice and Philip H. Anderson, "Comparing the Performance of Distance Learning and Traditional Students in a Business Simulation Exercise," Journal of Industry and Higher Education (2006): 83-93.
- Anderson, Philip H. and Leigh Lawton, "The Effectiveness of a Simulation Exercise for Integrating Problem Based Learning in Management Education," Developments in Business Simulation and Experiential Exercises 32 (2005).
- Anderson, Philip H. and David A. Beveridge, Timothy W. Scott, Threshold Competitor: A Management Simulation, Version 3.0, Prentice Hall, Inc. (2003).
Significant Scholarly Honors
- Best Paper Award, Association for Business Simulation and Experiential Learning Conference, 1996
- Best Paper Award, 39th International Council for Small Business Annual World Conference, 1994
- Fulbright Fellowship, University College, Cork, Ireland, 1992-1993
- Most Influential Writing Award, Association for Business Simulation and Experiential Learning, 1994