Regina M. Anctil
Associate Professor : Accounting Department
Send an email
B.A., University of Oregon
M.B.A., University of Oregon
Ph.D., University of Minnesota
- Costing systems and decision making
- Value-based performance measurement
- Decentralized organizations, incentives and decision making
- Role of information quality in coordination problems
- Individual decision making criteria in coordination problems
- Role of individual verbal and numerical literacy in group coordination
- Accounting methods and the quality of accounting information
Anctil, Regina M., J. Dickhaut, C. Johnson and C. Kanodia, "Does Information Transparency Decrease Coordination Failure?" Games and Economic Behavior 70:2 (2010).
- Anctil, Regina M. and S. Chamberlain, "Determinants of the Time Series of Earnings and Implications for Earnings Quality," Contemporary Accounting Research 22:3 (2005).
- Anctil, Regina M., J. Dickhaut, C. Kanodia and B. Shapiro, "Information Transparency and Coordination Failure: Theory and Experiment," Journal of Accounting Research 42:2 (2004).
- Anctil, Regina M. and S. Dutta, "Negotiated Transfer Pricing and Divisional vs. Firm-Wide Performance Evaluation," The Accounting Review 74:1 (1999): 87-104.
- Anctil, Regina M., J.S. Jordan and A. Mukherji, "Activity-Based Costing for Economic Value Added," Review of Accounting Studies 2 (1997).
- "Capital Budgeting Using Residual Income Maximization," Review of Accounting Studies 1:1 (1996).