Master’s Pub Series
Wrap up your week on a Friday afternoon with fellow Opus College of Business graduate students, alumni, faculty, staff... and recognized area business or civic leaders sharing their unique stories.
Master’s Pub conversations are informal gatherings of the St. Thomas graduate business community featuring a short presentation and engaging conversation, as well as time for you to reconnect with old friends and meet new ones. Complementary beer, wine, soft drinks and pizza are available.
4:30 p.m.: Social/networking time
5:00 p.m.: Speaker
5:30 p.m.: Q&A
5:45 p.m.: Social/networking time
Previous speakers have included:
- Patrick Klinger, vice president of marketing, Minnesota Twins Baseball Club
- Paul Douglas, meteorologist and entrepreneur
- Tom Gillaspy, Minnesota state demographer
- Kim Nelson '00 M.B.A., CFO of SPS Commerce
- Megan Tamte, founder and CEO of Hot Mama
There are no specific future dates for Masters Pub at this time. Please check back again for future updates.
Read Our Blog
Insights into the Great Work of the University of St. Thomas MBA community.