First Term Registration
Evening MBA students must register for one or two of the following core courses for their first semester:
- Statistical Methods for Decision Making (OPMT 600)
- Management of Organizational Behavior (MGMT 600)
- Financial Accounting (ACCT 601)
- Legal Environment of Business (BLAW 600)
- Marketing Management (MKTG 600)
Read descriptions of these courses. If possible, it is a good idea to pair a quantitative course with a qualitative course (i.e., OPMT 600 with MGMT 600; or ACCT 601 with BLAW 600).
To review the schedules for various sections of these courses offered in the upcoming term, use the UST Class Finder.
To register for your classes, log into Murphy Online. You will need your UST username and password to access Murphy.
Once in Murphy, follow these step-by-step registration instructions (PDF) to find and enroll in classes.