Minneapolis Campus & Facilities
Bring your commitment for learning to the heart of Minnesota’s business scene.
The Opus College of Business Minneapolis campus is located downtown, in the blocks bounded by LaSalle Avenue and Harmon Place between 9th and 12th streets.
Built in the collegiate gothic style, from Kasota stone that mirrors the architecture and tradition of the St. Paul campus, the Minneapolis campus buildings offer everything an aspiring business professional could want:
- Campus is connected by street and skyway to the dining, retail and other urban amenities that have put Minneapolis on the map
- Fortune 500 companies and numerous other corporations and organizations make for a thriving business scene.
- Just blocks away from both the pedestrian-friendly retail haven of Nicollet Mall and the oasis of Loring Park.
- With little congestion, campus is easily accessible by car or public transportation.
- Graduate programs, executive education, and research centers are located in Terrence Murphy Hall and Schulze Hall.
- A 400 seat cafeteria, “Food for Thought,” features a wide menu of healthy eating options for breakfast, lunch and dinner. It is open to the public.
Directions, Maps and Parking
Minneapolis Course Schedule
Graduate business and some undergraduate classes are held on the downtown Minneapolis campus.
To view current course offerings at the Minneapolis campus:
Choose the desired term
Select "Minneapolis" (Not "Minneapolis - EXT") from the Site dropdown menu
You may further limit the search with Subject, Day, and Level selections
Click the "Search" button