Minneapolis Campus & Facilities
Bring your commitment for learning to the heart of Minnesota’s business scene.
The Opus College of Business Minneapolis campus is located downtown, in the blocks bounded by LaSalle Avenue and Harmon Place between 9th and 12th streets.
Built in the collegiate gothic style, from Kasota stone that mirrors the architecture and tradition of the St. Paul campus, the Minneapolis campus buildings offer everything an aspiring business professional could want:
- Campus is connected by street and skyway to the dining, retail and other urban amenities that have put Minneapolis on the map
- Fortune 500 companies and numerous other corporations and organizations make for a thriving business scene.
- Just blocks away from both the pedestrian-friendly retail haven of Nicollet Mall and the oasis of Loring Park.
- With little congestion, campus is easily accessible by car or public transportation.
- Graduate programs, executive education, and research centers are located in Terrence Murphy Hall and Schulze Hall.
- A 400 seat cafeteria, “Food for Thought,” features a wide menu of healthy eating options for breakfast, lunch and dinner. It is open to the public.
Directions, Maps and Parking
Minneapolis Course Schedule
Graduate business and some undergraduate classes are held on the downtown Minneapolis campus.
To view current course offerings at the Minneapolis campus:
Choose the desired term
Select "Minneapolis" (Not "Minneapolis - EXT") from the Site dropdown menu
You may further limit the search with Subject, Day, and Level selections
Click the "Search" button
The O'Shaughnessy-Frey Library is located on the St. Paul campus. The Charles J. Keffer Library is located on the Minneapolis campus. Both facilities include information commons with computers and standard software, in addition to extensive print collections and professional staff.
Students can do research online by accessing the St. Thomas Libraries Web site. Students who live outside the Twin Cities metro area can request that books and articles be sent directly to their home, through interlibrary loan distance services.
Student ID Cards
Student ID or “Tommie eXpress” cards are required to access buildings, the library, athletic facilities and public computer labs.
ID cards are available through:
The Card Office in St. Paul
2nd floor of Murray-Herrick Campus Center: 651-962-6069
Public Safety and Parking Services in Minneapolis
2nd floor of Opus Hall: 651-962-4100
Textbooks for satellite and Minneapolis facilities are available at the Minneapolis Campus Bookstore, on the first level of Terrence Murphy Hall, or via the online bookstore.