Board Effectiveness in Health Care
Thursday, February 7, 4:30 PM
Join us for an interactive workshop featuring a panel of board experts and an audience of current and future board members to discuss the common challenges and successes of working with health care boards.
Be a more effective board member.
Work more effectively with boards.
Hors d'oeuvres and beverages will be served at this free event sponsored by the Health Care UST MBA. Please RSVP by Monday, February 4, 2008.
Thursday, February 7, 2008
4 - 6:30 p.m.
Opus Hall, Room 201
1000 LaSalle Avenue
Who Should Attend
Physicians, nurses, administrators, community board members, and all concerned stakeholders affected by the decisions and interactions of boards.
Workshop Will Feature
Presentation of prevalent factors characterizing health care governance
- Comments about successful boards and common challenges from a panel of board experts, including:
- Susan Boren, Spencer Stuart, Board Services
- John Bultena, JD, Board of Directors for Children's Hospitals and Clinics of MN and Surgical Management Professionals LLC
- Dr. Jack Militello, Professor of Management and Program Director, Health Care UST MBA, University of St. Thomas
- Moderated by Joe White, Principal, Health Care Group, LarsonAllen
- An open forum to discuss questions, answers and personal experiences from the audience.
For more information, please contact the Health Care UST MBA at (651) 962-4135 or firstname.lastname@example.org.