Impact, Innovate and Lead
Understand health care through a business lens and business through a health care lens.
Delivered via an innovative combination of on-campus and distance learning, the Health Care UST MBA connects you with experienced faculty and talented peers from all sectors of the industry. The resulting program allows you to seize opportunities to innovate and create value in the health care system.
The Health Care UST MBA Advantage
Achieve the impact of a globally accredited MBA degree with the relevance of a health care focus.
- Executive-style cohort learning environment where your goals drive your learning experience.
- A diverse professional network representing the full range of the health care industry.
- One-on-one coaching, mentoring and assessment.
- A 27-month hybrid program providing flexibility for working professionals, incorporating tools such as iPads to facilitate collaboration.
- Features a three-day seminar in Washington, D.C., led by faculty member and former U.S. Senator Dave Durenberger.
- One of only a handful of M.B.A. programs nationwide dually accredited by AACSB and CAHME, the Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Management Education.