Transforming Business One MBA at a Time
The UST MBA program is on a mission to transform not only the way business is taught, but the way it is practiced.
At the only private business school in Minnesota accredited by the AACSB, the UST MBA program has launched more than 17,000 of its alumni in successful careers, helping them impact their careers, their organizations and their communities.
The UST MBA Advantage
Take a simulated GMAT today and discover what you need to do to prepare to join the Full-time UST MBA program, ranked in the top 20 percent of AACSB accredited universities.
The Full-time UST MBA program delivers all the elements of a prestigious MBA program – rigorous curriculum, extensive business connections and a world-class faculty– plus:
- 21-month format
- Personal, focused attention from staff
- A focus on your aspirations and skills
- Mentoring by a faculty of highly-credentialed scholars
- Applied Business Research Course, giving you real-world experience with a consulting project
- An emphasis on considering values and ethics in making strategic decisions
In all it does, the Opus College of Business never forgets its vision: to excel in educating highly principled global business leaders.