Executive UST MBA
Before You Apply
We have a rolling admission process and begin one new cohort annually in the fall. Our next cohort will begin in October 2012.
If you have questions about the application process, contact us at 1(651) 962-4230 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Apply
To apply for admission, please complete and submit all required parts of the application.
- Application form (online application or PDF application)
- $100 nonrefundable application fee
- Résumé and business card
- Transcripts from all academic institutions attended (download transcript request PDF form)
- Essay responses (download essay question template)
- Two or three letters of recommendation (download PDF form)
- Academic profile (included in online and PDF applications)
- Management and Leadership profiles (included in online and PDF applications)
- Personal profile (included in online and PDF applications)
- Admission interview (scheduled by the admissions manager when your application file is complete)
It is not necessary to send the entire package at once; you may submit items as you complete them.
Generally an admission decision is communicated to the applicant within two weeks following the admission interview.
When your application has been received, you will be contacted by the admissions manager.
Mail application materials to:
Executive UST MBA Program
Opus College of Business
University of St. Thomas
1000 LaSalle Avenue, TMH 455
Minneapolis, MN 55403-2005
The Executive UST MBA program begins one cohort a year. Our next group will begin in fall 2013. For information please call us at (651) 962-4230 or email email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
Attend an Information Session
A great way to a look at the Executive UST MBA is to attend one of our scheduled Information Sessions. Upcoming sessions are scheduled for the following date(s).
There are no currently scheduled information sessions. Please call if you have any questions we might be able to assist you with. 1-651-962-4230