Evening UST MBA
The following elements comprise a complete application for the Evening UST MBA program:
Applicant must complete or submit the following items through the UST graduate online application module:
- Online application form
- Application fee of $60. Use a credit card online, mail a check to our office, or attend an admissions information event to receive a fee waiver code.
- Current résumé
- Essay questions
Applicant must arrange for the following items to be sent to the program office:
- Official transcripts (download PDF form) from ALL undergraduate and graduate institutions you have attended, sent directly from the institution.
If your institution offers electronic transcripts, please send them to: email@example.com. Paper transcripts must be submitted in sealed envelopes and signed by the appropriate university official. These can be mailed to the address listed at the bottom of this page.
Exception: It is not necessary to submit transcripts for advanced placement courses and study abroad transfer credits.
- Official Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) score report. Before you begin the exam, select the Evening (part-time) UST MBA program to receive a score report. Learn more about the GMAT »
Requests to submit GRE scores in place of GMAT scores will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- Two letters of recommendation. In the online application module, you will have the opportunity to send an email to your references offering them instructions on how to submit their letters. You can also download this PDF form to provide to them in person. Letters can be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by US mail.
If your academic credentials are from a country other than the United States, please submit the following:
- Transcript/Marksheet (an official listing of the subjects you have studied and the grades/marks received in each class).
- Diploma (the official certificate showing the exact name of your degree and the date you received it). If your transcript clearly specifies the name of your degree and your date of graduation, then you do not need to submit a diploma. If you are currently enrolled in a degree program and your degree has not yet been awarded, please specify the month and year in which you expect to receive your degree.
- English translations. For all transcripts and diplomas in a language other than English, please submit BOTH the original documents as well as an English translation of them. A translation, unaccompanied by the original documents from which the translation originated, is not an acceptable educational credential.
- Transcript/credential evaluation. Please contact our admissions office for approved evaluation providers, or UST makes this service available for $100.
We require applicants' credentials to be at least the equivalent to a four-year bachelors degree from a regionally-accredited U.S. institution.
If English is not your native language, you must take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) and achieve a minimum score of 550 (paper-based test) or 213 (computer-based test). Test results should be sent directly to St. Thomas (code 6110). We cannot accept copies of test scores issued to students. If you have completed an undergraduate or graduate degree at a college or university in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom or Australia, you are exempt from taking the TOEFL. For more information on the TOEFL exam visit www.toefl.org.
All mailed elements should be sent to:
University of St. Thomas
Graduate Records - Admissions
1000 LaSalle Ave., TMH 441
Minneapolis, MN 55403-2005
Priority Application Deadlines
New students may begin the Evening UST MBA in the fall or spring terms. With our rolling admissions process, applications are welcomed earlier and reviewed once the file is complete. If unable to meet the priority deadline, please contact an admissions director to discuss a possible timeline.
To start spring term: November 1
To start fall term: May 1
Attend an Information Session or Open House
Information session and open house events are excellent opportunities to learn more about the program details, admission process, and visit campus.
Upcoming dates include:
Wednesday, December 4
Friday, December 13
Wednesday, January 15
Friday, January 31