Prepare for Opportunity
A flexible, part-time MBA at Minnesota’s only private AACSB accredited university that gets you where you want to be.
Whether you aspire to change careers, move up in your organization or enhance your skills in your current position, a St. Thomas MBA gives you the knowledge, confidence and personal support you need to succeed and excel.
The UST MBA Advantage
- The most-established part-time MBA program in Minnesota
- Enrollment plans to complete your degree in your preferred pace and schedule
- Blended course options combine online and classroom learning for flexibility and connection with peers
- Accomplished faculty with diverse corporate backgrounds to balance theory with practice
- A student body representing more than 600 organizations
- Many elective courses to customize your degree
- Ideal class sizes averaging 28 students
- Big school resources with a small school feel
UST MBA Information Session
Tuesday, June 4, 5:30 PM
UST MBA Open House
Thursday, June 13, 11:00 AM
See all upcoming Evening UST MBA events »
Priority Application Deadlines
New students may begin the Evening UST MBA in the fall or spring terms. With our rolling admissions process, applications are welcomed earlier and reviewed once the file is complete. If unable to meet the priority deadline, please contact an admissions director to discuss a possible timeline.
To start spring term: November 1
To start fall term: May 1
Contact Admissions »