Master of Science Degree in Real Estate
The following elements comprise a complete application for the MS Degree in Real Estate program.
Complete and submit the following items through the UST graduate online application module.
- Online application form
- Application fee of $40: Use a credit card online or mail a check to our office.
- Current résumé (upload to online application module)
- Essay questions: Download the essay question template. Once complete, upload to online application module.
Arrange for the following items to be sent to the program office:
- Official transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate institutions you have attended, sent directly from the institution (download PDF form for transcript requests). Transcripts must be submitted in sealed envelopes and signed by the appropriate university official. Exception: It is not necessary to submit transcripts for advanced placement courses and study abroad transfer credits.
- Official Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) score report. Before you begin the exam, select the UST MSRE program to receive a score report. Learn more about the GMAT.
- Two letters of recommendation. In the online application module, you will have the opportunity to send an email to your references offering them instructions on how to submit their letters. You can also download a PDF recommendation form to provide to them in person. Letters can be submitted via email to email@example.com or by U.S. mail.
All mailed elements should be sent to:
University of St. Thomas
OCB Records and Data Management
1000 LaSalle Ave, TMH441
Minneapolis, MN 55403-2005
All e-mailed elements should be sent to:
If your academic credentials are from a country other than the United States, please submit the following:
- Transcript/marksheet. An official listing of the subjects you have studied and the marks received in each class.
- Diploma. An official certificate showing the exact name of your degree and the date you received it. If your transcript clearly specifies the name of your degree and your date of graduation, then you do not need to submit a diploma. If you are currently enrolled in a degree program and your degree has not yet been awarded, please specify the month and year in which you expect to receive your degree.
- Transcript/credential evaluation. Please contact our admissions officer for approved evaluation providers, or UST makes this service available for $100. We require applicants' credentials to be at least the equivalent to a four-year bachelor's degree from a regionally-accredited U.S. institution.
- English translations: For all transcripts and diplomas in a language other than English, please submit both the original documents and an English translation of them. A translation unaccompanied by the original documents from which the translation originated is not an acceptable educational credential.
- TOEFL iBT (Internet-based test). If English is not your native language, you must take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) and achieve a minimum score of 80, with a minimum score of 20 on each of the four sections. Test results should be sent directly to St. Thomas (code 6110). We cannot accept copies of test scores issued to students. If you have completed an undergraduate or graduate degree at a college or university in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom or Australia, you are exempt from taking the TOEFL. For more information on the TOEFL exam visit www.toefl.org.