Master of Science Degree in Real Estate
The UST MSRE curriculum has been designed to address both real estate academic topics and professional practice issues. Research-based knowledge and practice-based methods co-exist comfortably in lectures and class discussions.
MS Degree in Real Estate learning is collaborative. Instructors offer background information and models which are explored and applied in class. Students contribute their own real estate experiences from a broad range of specialty areas to class discussion. This creates a strong connection and understanding of the topics being studied.
Learning the How and the Why
"Knowing how without why, or knowing why without how, are insufficient learning techniques for developing a complete professional. The UST MSRE program is a real-life laboratory approach to collaborative learning that allows students to immediately affect positive change in their organization and to become a more complete professional."
What to expect
- Learning focused on real estate
- Industry specific courses seldom found elsewhere
- Real Estate practiced in a hands-on, business based model
- Small class sizes
- Experienced, supportive faculty
- Schedules friendly to working adults
- A proven model for professional growth and development