Set Yourself Apart
A full-time, one-year program at Minnesota’s only private AACSB accredited university focused on developing you as premier accounting professional.
The UST Master of Science degree in Accountancy program is the most established program of its kind in Minnesota. Not only will a UST MSA help you earn your 150 credits toward CPA licensure, it will polish your professional skills, establish your professional network and give you the confidence and personal support you need to succeed and excel.
The UST MSA Advantage
- The most-established full-time graduate accounting program in the region
- 11-month program includes a paid internship
- Students receive enhanced technical competency through advanced accounting courses
- An integrated curriculum explores core concepts in depth from multiple perspectives
- Faculty with real-world experience
- Access to experts addressing leading-edge topics and emerging issues
- An emphasis on business ethics to develop students as principled business leaders
- Personal coaching from faculty and staff to distinguish yourself in today's competitive environment
Featured College Event:
2014 Real Estate Outlook
Wednesday, January 8, 7:30 AM
When to Apply
The UST Master of Science Degree in Accountancy program starts processing applications in summer for the following summer's enrollment. We encourage interested and qualified applicants to apply as early as possible.
For the cohort which will start July 2014:
Priority Review Deadline is August 16, 2013
All applicants may submit complete applications for review by one of the following dates:
September 13, 2013
November 8, 2013
January 10, 2014 - Final Deadline for non-U.S. degrees
After January 10, applications will be reviewed as they are completed through May 2, 2014 - Final Deadline