Master of Business Communication
Application & Admission
Our goal is to make the application process as simple as possible. If you have any questions, or would like informational materials mailed to you, please contact us at email@example.com or (651) 962-4380.
The application process varies slightly for degree-seeking applicants and certificate applicants and there are additional requirements for international students as part of the application process.
Who Should Apply
The students in UST MBC courses will be a primary tool for expanding your awareness. UST MBC alumni indicate that the variety of experiences and points of view brought to the classroom by other professional adults made a powerful difference in the depth of their learning. Communication principles may be universal, but communication contexts are infinitely varied.
Students in the UST MBC program come from a broad range of jobs, industries, experiences and educational backgrounds. They are likely to be working in marketing, advertising, public relations, media relations, management, training, sales although the program contains educators, engineers, musicians, computer scientists and others looking to add communication to their areas of expertise.
UST MBC students enroll
- to build communication careers
- to move beyond a single communication specialty
- to study business
- to acquire a competitive edge
- to make a career transition
- to network with other professionals
- to just keep learning
UST MBC students learn
- to communicate strategically
- to understand and integrate communication specialties
- to manage people and projects
- to balance the concerns of management and multiple audiences
- to communicate accurately, effectively, ethically
UST MBC students become
- corporate communicators
- independent business owners
- agency professionals