Degrees & Programs
Strategic Consulting Club
The UST Strategic Consulting Club is dedicated to increasing student understanding of the consulting industry by providing consulting services to external parties that address a wide array of strategic projects. The club will facilitate the development of UST MBA students into seasoned professionals through real-world experience and exposure to related employment opportunities.
The UST Strategic Consulting Club assists with projects on an operational or strategic level for any organization. For profit or not for profit, local or national, large or small, the organizations the club works with will have the benefit of the business insight of UST MBA students, while the students will learn from the real- world business cases. If you are interested in UST Strategic Consulting Club services, please contact Nick Ertz at: email@example.com
- Deli Express (EA Sween Company) - Product Development; Consulted with Marketing team to develop a new product to help increase regional sales.
- Cost analysis and Market segmentation; collaborated with entrepreneur to introduce new product.
- Partnered Sponsor Events - NAWMBA and Strategic Consulting Club partnered in presenting Selena Rezvani.
- Experiential learning through strategic consulting projects with external clientele.
- Gain consulting insight and career exposure through consulting events.
- Strategic resume builder through club and project participation.
Contact us about club membership and consulting services today!