Family Business Center
Ownership Academy: Entrepreneurship & Innovation in Family Business
Friday, February 14, 10:00 AM
Entrepreneurship & Innovation in Family Business is for families that want to educate family members about their current strategy and work on future strategy.
This highly interactive and practical seminar will give all members of your family a strong understanding of how to:
- Develop and analyze a business concept
- Understand financial risk and rewards of new concepts
- Communicate opportunities to the family and business
Families will work together with peers and expert faculty to identify, improve and decide on future business strategy for your family business.
Families who participate in this four-session seminar will:
- Understand unique value propositions for their family business
- Identify their family's entrepreneurial sweet spot
- Analyze a new business concept for their family business
Dates and Times:
- February 14, 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- March 14, 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- April 11, 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- May 9, 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Cost: $3,500 per family, includes all materials