Family Business Center
Ownership Academy: Entrepreneurship & Innovation in Family Business
Friday, February 21, 9:30 AM
Entrepreneurship & Innovation in Family Business is for families that want to grow their business.
This highly interactive and practical seminar will give all members of your family a strong understanding of how to:
- Develop and analyze a business concept
- Understand financial risk and rewards of new concepts
- Communicate opportunities to the family and business
Families will work together with peers and expert faculty to implement a process to effectively identify and evaluate new business opportunities.
Families who participate in this four-session seminar will:
- Understand how to identify and evaluate opportunities
- Evaluate a market
- Develop revenue estimates
Dates and Times:
- February 21, 9:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- March 21, 9:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- April 11, 9:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- May 9, 9:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Cost: $3,500 per family, includes all materials