Family Business Center
Ownership Academy: Entrepreneurship & Innovation in Family Business
Friday, February 8, 10:00 AM
Entrepreneurship & Innovation is designed for those who want to educate their family about current strategy and define future strategy. This class offers participants an opportunity to:
- Develop and analyze a business concept
- Understand financial risk and rewards of new concepts
- Communicate opportunities to the family and business
Families will work together with peers and expert faculty to identify, improve and decide on future business strategy for your family business. Families who participate in this four-session seminar will:
- Understand unique value propositions for their family business
- Identify their family's entrepreneurial sweet spot
- Analyze a new business concept for their family business
Dates and Times:
- February 8, 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- March 1, 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- April 5, 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- May 3, 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Cost: $3,500 per family, includes all materials, instruction and lunch during class.