Where Talent and Opportunity Meet
The Opus College of Business is passionate about: providing superior, personalized career coaching to graduate business students and alumni, and locating highly-qualified, effective talent for employers.
For Students and Alumni
As a student in or graduate of a St. Thomas graduate business degree program, you can have confidence that the skills you developed in your program have prepared you for today’s collaborative and competitive workplace. But it takes more than the right credential to excel.
Career coaches are available to:
- Initiate a career development plan
- Articulate your career skills, interests, values and goals
- Create effective résumés
- Find internship, job and networking opportunities
- Interview with confidence and polish
- Negotiate job offers and compensation
Your organization thrives when it secures top talent poised to fulfill your mission, embody your values and achieve your strategic goals. You can increase your access to these future leaders through our career coaches. Our staff will partner with you to:
- Source graduate business talent
- Post internship and job opportunities
- Interview students on campus or at your location
- View résumé books
- Conduct information sessions
Learn more about how our distinctive masters programs do more than provide students with business knowledge – they enhance their decision-making skills, instill confidence and prepare them to go beyond the ordinary in the workplace.