Study Abroad Opportunities
Why study biology abroad?
- To live in the ecosystem that you are studying
- To study lab and/or field biology in an international setting
- To understand biology from an international perspective
- To expand your cross-cultural communication and problem solving skills
- To broaden your academic horizons
- To develop intellectually, emotionally, culturally, and socially
By its nature, biology takes place in a global environment. Science defies national boundaries and is most powerful when approached collectively.