As the University of St. Thomas moves towards internationalizing the campus, faculty are strongly encouraged to complete the following form so that the Office of Academic Affairs may recognize and feature our global partnerships and international work.
Faculty International Travel Form
Visiting Scholar Form:
Visiting Scholar Form
1. All MOUs and Specific Agreements originate in the Dept/School/College where the program of mutual interest will reside; faculty, staff, or administrator will fill out forms online; Deans must give the recommendation to proceed.
2. Eleni Roulis will meet with contracting person(s) and go over the forms, necessary attachments, and signatures.
3. HLC will be notified when appropriate
4. Sue Huber and Eleni Roulis will meet to review documents for approval.
5. Agreements will be sent to General Counsel's office for review if necessary.
6. Karla Duren, Administrative Assistant, will route documents for appropriate signatures as well as scan approved documents. Once complete, they will be entered into an online database for all to access.
University of Siena (Italy)
Dokuz Eylul University (Turkey)
Shandong University Finance & Economics (China- Infolink)
Infolink International Education Institute (China)
Kuwait Ministry of Higher Education (Kuwait)
Australian Catholic University (Australia)
University International Business & Economics (UIBE) (China)
The American University in Cairo (Egypt)
WeiMing Education Group
University of Kuwait
Universidad Catolica (Chile)
University of Havana (Cuba)
University of Paderborn
University of Trier
TU Bergakademie Freiburg (Germany)
University of Leipzig (Germany)
Pontificia Universita de San Tommaso (Angelicum) Rome
Osaka Gakuin University (Japan)
Sophia University (Japan)
University of Glasgow (Scotland)
St. Henry's School (Uganda)
National University of Kyiv-Mohyla Academy (Ukraine)
Curtin University of Technology (Australia)
St. Georges (Grenada)
St. Paul College
Chongqing University of Posts & Telecommunications
University of Caen
Hong Kong College of Business Management
Saudi Arabian Cultural Mission
Beijing Jiatong University