85 is the gaming area, on the first floor in the southwest corner, of the Anderson Student Center. Named for the year the campus was founded, in 85, students will find six flat panels, table tennis, foosball and air hockey. Only individuals with a valid University of St. Thomas ID card may check out equipment for play.
- Individuals may checkout/reserve video game equipment for up to two hours at a time
- One video gaming console of each type may be reserved at Tommie Central and one will be made available for walk-in use
- Individuals may reserve video gaming equipment up to one week in advance
- The video game inventory available for play may be changed at the discretion of the Anderson Student Center staff
- Individuals may save game files to console hard drives, however, memory will be cleared on a regular basis
- Reservations will not be honored beyond ten minutes after reserved time. If not claimed within ten minutes, reservation will be void and become available to others
- All equipment must be returned to Tommie Central when rental time expires. A fee may be charged for failing to return equipment on time or for damaged equipment
Clubs and Organization events
Student Clubs and Organizations may work with the Director of the Anderson Student Center to reserve 85 for larger programs.
Location: 85 is located on the 1st floor.