Academic Review Committee for International Education
ARCIE was established at the request of the faculty in 2000, “To review and decide upon approval for all UMAIE courses, all St. Thomas-administered and St. Thomas-faculty directed international courses and programs, as well as other courses and programs administered by International Education.”
ARCIE purpose; membership; elected body and terms of office and procedures.
Important Notes for Faculty – Fall 2012
- ARCIE is implementing a periodic review of International Short-term Courses and Programs. Click here for details.
- Effective with the 2010-2011 academic year, full proposals will be required for all proposal submissions.
- First-time proposal? Take advantage of ARCIE's pre-review comments opportunity. Deadlines are listed under Faculty Steps.
Members of Committees and some members of the UST community have access to secure committee information through Blackboard.
- Login to Blackboard
- Select the 'Community' tab.
- Browse for the committee of interest within the 'Faculty Governance/Committees section.