Academic Review Committee for International Education
ARCIE was established at the request of the faculty in 2000, “To review and decide upon approval for all UMAIE courses, all St. Thomas-administered and St. Thomas-faculty directed international courses and programs, as well as other courses and programs administered by International Education.”
Important Notes for Faculty
- For more details on the policies and procedures of ARCIE, click on the link below.
- ARCIE is charged with approving courses. Departments and colleges decide which approved courses will actually be offered.
- First-time proposal? Take advantage of ARCIE's pre-review comments opportunity. Deadlines are listed under Faculty Steps.
Members of Committees and some members of the UST community have access to secure committee information through Blackboard.
- Login to Blackboard
- Select the 'Community' tab.
- Browse for the committee of interest within the 'Faculty Governance/Committees section.