Dr. Bruce H. Kramer, Dean, College of Applied Professional Studies at the University of St. Thomas, a person with ALS, has been featured in a series of Minnesota Public Radio stories. He blogs regularly about his experience as a person with ALS. We invite you to follow these links:
- MPR 1: The Solace of Music http://minnesota.publicradio.org/display/web/2011/12/05/bruce-kramer-als-part-1/
- MPR 2: Turning to Mayo http://minnesota.publicradio.org/display/web/2011/12/16/bruce-kramer-als-part-1/
- MPR 3: The Tell http://minnesota.publicradio.org/display/web/2012/03/06/bruce-kramer-als-the-tell/
- MPR 4: Bruce Kramer moves house http://minnesota.publicradio.org/display/web/2012/05/01/bruce-kramer
- MPR 5: A teaching career reframed http://minnesota.publicradio.org/display/web/2012/06/19/bruce-kramer-als-classroom/
- MPR 6: Managing the stress of caregiving http://minnesota.publicradio.org/display/web/2012/06/28/health/living-with-als-part-6-caregiving/
- MPR 7: The seasons change http://minnesota.publicradio.org/display/web/2012/08/20/health/living-with-als-bruce-kramer/
- Bruce’s Blog: http://diseasediary.wordpress.com/
For more information
contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for choosing to support this fund. At this time, gifts of any size will be doubled, thanks to a $20 million matching fund created by the university's Board of Trustees to support the Opening Doors capital campaign. This opportunity remains available until the end of the campaign (Oct. 17) or until the matching fund is exhausted – whichever comes first.
For a gift of $1,000 or more, the match will go to the ALS Fund if you so choose. For a gift of under $1,000, the trustees will make a gift of equal size to the university's scholarship endowment. All eligible gifts will be matched when the matching funds are received by St. Thomas. Thank you for your support!
100% of donations will be used for this research project.
All donations are tax-deductible.