Saudi Undergraduate Financial Requirements
If you are a Saudi citizen and an undergraduate applicant, you have unique financial documentation requirements.
Financial Documentation For Conditional Admission
- If you plan to receive a scholarship from the Saudi Arabian government, you do not need to submit bank statements or a financial certification form to apply for conditional admission.
- If you receive emails from us asking you for bank statements or a financial certification form, please email us to remind us that you plan to receive a scholarship from the Saudi Arabian government.
Financial Documentation For Full Admission
After you have submitted all application requirements, received a conditional admission letter from St. Thomas, and studied English, these are your next steps:
- Submit proof of English proficiency to St. Thomas.
(e.g. official copies of your ELS 112 diploma and transcript)
- If the term you first applied to has passed, you may be asked to submit a new application to the next term.
- St. Thomas will review your application again.
- St. Thomas will send you a full admission letter.
This letter may list additional requirements you must send St. Thomas, such as a full financial guarantee, copies of your immigration documents, our Enrollment Questionnaire, and a SEVIS Transfer Form.
- Submit this admission letter to your advisor at the Saudi Arabian Cultural Mission. Ask for a full financial guarantee to:
University of St. Thomas
International Recruiting and Admissions
2115 Summit Ave, Mail 44C
St. Paul, MN 55105-1096, USA
- After your official financial guarantee arrives and you submit any documents requested in your admission letter, St. Thomas will review your application and send you an enrollment packet.
- Work with the Admissions Counselor to complete your enrollment and receive an I-20 from St. Thomas.