Graduate Application Checklist
Graduate students must first complete all of the application requirements for the program to which they are applying. Submit the documents directly to the program, by the deadlines indicated for each specific program. International Recruiting and Admissions also requires the following submissions, which you can also submit directly to your graduate program:
- Immigration paperwork
- A copy of the picture page from your passport
- Copies of the picture pages from your dependents' passports, if they will be accompanying you on F-2 or J-2 visa status
- Applicants who are already inside the U.S. must submit a copy of their current visa and a copy of their I-94 card.
- Applicants who are already inside the U.S. on a J-1 visa must submit a copy of their most recent DS2019 form.
- Applicants transferring an F-1 visa from another U.S. school must submit a copy of their most recent I-20 form and a SEVIS Transfer Form (PDF).
Please mail these additional submissions directly to the graduate program to which you are applying.