State of Wisconsin Educational Approval Board (WI EAB)
All of St. Thomas's Education Programs are Approved by the Wisconsin Educational Approbal Board (WI EAB).
The Wisconsin Educational Approval Board (WI EAB) is a postsecondary education agency that is charged with the following responsibilities:
- Evaluating and approving private trade, technical, career, distance learning, and degree-granting schools.
- Collecting and disseminating student outcome and satisfaction information from schools.
- Performing annual reviews of schools.
- Conducting regular on−site evaluations of schools.
- Holding schools accountable for improving their performance and effectiveness.
- Supporting options for innovative and quality programs offered by schools.
(Information from http://eab.state.wi.us/)
For more information visit http://www.stthomas.edu/education/