Office of Academic Affairs
Oversight will be provided by Susan Huber (EVP/CAO). Support will be provided through Lucy Payne (ALO). Please provide at least one week’s lead time whenever possible.
- Create Outlook meeting invitations
- Reserve meeting space reservations
- Submit food/beverage orders
- Distribute materials to committee members
- Copy and scan materials
- Coordinate special events, such as focus groups, to gather input
- Produce documents such as minutes, draft reports, etc.
- Assist with information gathering
- Take minutes at steering committee and advisory committee meetings
- Administrate the SharePoint site (permission, support)
- Administrate the Blackboard site (posting documents)
- Administrate theweb site
- Collect and organize evidence from a variety of sources
Office of Institutional Effectiveness
Support will be provided through Mike Cogan (Associate Vice President for Institutional Effectiveness). Please provide at least one week’s lead time whenever possible.
- Provide requested data and analysis to criterion subcommittees
- Aid in research and collection of needed data
- Provide support in the presentation of data