A few of the services we provide students are:
- Registration assistance
- Major/minor field selection
- Interpreting degree evaluations (progress toward degree completion)
- Four-year plans
- Negotiating student/professor conflicts
- Committee on Studies and Financial Aid appeals
- Academic support for students on probation and students provisionally admitted
- Transfer student information
- Referrals to support services
- Notifying instructors of extended illnesses or emergencies
A few of the services we provide faculty are:
- Faculty Advising Program
- First year student advising
- Contact underperforming and missing students
- Student/professor conflicts
- General advising tips and clarification of requirements, policies, etc.
- Interpretation of degree audits
Academic Counseling is located in Room 110 Murray-Herrick Campus Center. Current students can call ahead to schedule individual appointments or stop by for a walk-in appointment. However, to ensure a counselor is available, students are encouraged to make an appointment. To schedule an appointment call 651.962.6300.
Hours & Location
Academic Counseling is open Monday-Friday from 8am-4:30pm.
Students can come in without an appointment for short questions during our drop-in hours.
Academic Counseling is located in Murray-Herrick Campus Center, 110.
November 18, 2013
*Registration begins for J-Term
and Spring 2014
*Last day to drop a class
without an F
Last day of classes
(See schedule here)