Faculty and Staff Memberships
Effective June 1, 2013, current regular full-time and part-time employees of University of Saint Thomas will be offered complimentary AARC access. This complimentary membership is valid for the individual only. All other employees must purchase a membership.
Should someone want to bring a non-member, guest passes or community / alumni memberships may be purchased for guests, spouses, etc. All AARC users must be 18 years of age or older and must present a valid University of St. Thomas ID card for access into the fitness areas of the facility. In the event an employee's status is terminated, individuals will no longer be eligible to access the facility.
Please contact UST Human Resources at 651-962-6510 if you have questions about your employee status and AARC eligibility.
Important information about locker rentals:
- Faculty and staff will have the opportunity to rent lockers. A limited number of lockers are available. Lockers are only available to rent by the term.
- Locker rentals can be renewed starting two weeks prior to the final day of the term.
- Lockers not renewed need to be cleaned out by 5:00 pm on the final day of the membership term (ex: May 31, Dec 31, Aug 31).
- AARC issued locks must be returned to the control desk.
- Locker users in the general locker room should secure the lock on the locker. Items left in the lockers will be placed in lost and found at the control desk.
- For more information about locker rental, please visit: http://www.stthomas.edu/aarc/facilities/lockers/default.html