Faculty and Staff Memberships
All UST faculty and staff are eligible to purchase a non-refundable term membership for any of the following terms. Memberships are available starting the first day of each term and will continue to be available throughout. Memberships are pro-rated for the term the first day of each month. All membership rates will remain the same regardless of the length of the month, or building availability around University closings.
Memberships may be purchased through the "Sign-up" link to the right. Once purchased, a valid faculty/staff University of St. Thomas identification card must be present for access into the fitness areas.
Memberships are nominally priced relative to other local alternative. Individual faculty and staff memberships will be $30 per month, payable only up front on a semester basis;
- Fall semester (September 1- December 31): $120
- Spring semester (January 1- May 31): $150
- Summer (June 1- August 31): $90
- Locker rentals can be renewed starting 2 weeks prior to the final day of the term.
- Lockers not renewed need to be cleaned out by 5:00 pm on the final day of the membership term (ex: May 31, Dec 31, Aug 31).
- AARC issued locks must be returned to the control desk.
- Locker users in the general locker room should secure the lock on the locker. Items left in the lockers will be placed in lost and found at the control desk.
- Faculty and Staff participating in the Wellness Rebate Program generally receive their rebate on the pay day two pay periods after the final day of the term.
Prices do not include tax. It may take up to 24 hours after point of purchase for your membership card to be active.