Professor : Marketing Department
Send an email
B.A., psychology and philosophy, University of Minnesota
M.B.A., marketing, University of Michigan
Ph.D., marketing, University of Minnesota
- Consumer and B2B buying behavior
- Sales management and sales communication
- International education and cross-cultural development
- Cross-cultural sensitivity
- Emerging trends in the lifelong learning market
- Rexeisen, R. and J. Al-Khatib, "Assurance of Learning and Study Abroad: A Case Study," Journal of Teaching in International Business 20:3 (2009): 192-207.
- Rexeisen, R., P. Anderson, L. Lawton and A. Hubbard, "Study Abroad and Intercultural Development: A Longitudinal Study," Frontiers: The Interdisciplinary Journal of Study Abroad XVII (2008): 1-20.
- Rexeisen, R. and T. Roffler, "A Longitudinal Study of the Impact of Study Abroad Experiences on Attitudes Towards the Environment," Journal of Environmental, Cultural, Economic, and Social Sustainability (2006).
- Anderson, P, L. Lawton, R.J. Rexeisen, and A. Hubbard, “Short-Term Study Abroad and Intercultural Sensitivity: A Pilot Study,” International Journal of Intercultural Relations 30:4 (2006).
- Al-Khatib, J. A., M. Rawwas, Z. Swaidan, and R. J. Rexeisen, “The Ethical Challenges of Global Business-to-Business Negotiations: An Empirical Investigation of Developing Countries’ Marketing Managers,” Journal of Marketing Theory and Practice 13:4 (2005).
- Al-Khatib, J., S. Vitell, R. Rexeisen, and M. Rawwas, "Consumer Ethics in Developing Countries within the Middle East: An Empirical Investigation of Regional Similarities and Differences," Journal of International Business (2005).
- Rexeisen, R. and R. Sathe, "Prudent Fiscal Stewardship: How to Estimate the Expected Monetary Value of an Educational Program," International Education Journal (2005): 297-307.
- "Building a Collaborative Model of Lifelong Learning," Journal of Lifelong Learning 3:2 (2003).
- Rexeisen, R. and R. Sauter, "Developing an Effective Measure of Customer Profitability," World Marketing Congress, edited by Ajay & Samsinar 8 (1997): 549-555.
- "The Listening Protocol: A Model for Effective Sales Communication." In National Conference in Sales Management Proceedings, edited by R. Good. Reprinted in Readings in Sales and Sales Management. 1991.
Current Editorial Board Appointments
- Industrial Marketing Management
- Journal of Marketing Theory and Practice
Current Community Relationships
- Member, Association for Consumer Research
- Member, Academy of Marketing Sciences
- Member, American Marketing Association