Professor; Director, Health Care UST MBA : Management Department
Send an email
B.A., Boston College
M.A., University of Colorado
Ph.D., Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania
- Health care sector management
- Leadership development and its link to strategic management
- Strategic planning
- “The Underlying Theories of Health Care Reform in the United States – Strategic Implications for Hospitals,” with Daniel B. McLaughlin, World Hospitals and Services, volume 47, number 3: 2011.
- “The Equifinality of Success in the Operational Excellence Market Discipline,” with Mick Sheppeck and John Sailors, Journal of Business and Behavioral Sciences, vol. 22 (1); fall 2010.
- “The Mediating Effect of Strategic Process in Affecting Firm Market Performance,” with Mick Sheppeck, Journal of Business and Behavioral Sciences, vol. 19 (2); fall 2008.
- "Determining Organisational Alignment: A Research Model," with Mick Sheppeck, Journal for Business and Behavioral Science, vol. 15 (1), pp. 125-143; spring 2007.
- "Organizational Alignment and Competitive Advantage," with Mick Sheppeck, presented at the International Applied Research Conference in Edinburgh, Scotland, June 2004.
- Optum Insight - talent development
- Minnesota Department of Human Services - strategic planning
- EMPI - strategy and product development
- Key Medical Equipment - strategic planning
- Rice Creek Water District - strategic planning
- Star Base - planning and board development
- Surgical Management Partners - planning and business development