Robert G. Kennedy
Professor : Ethics and Business Law Department
Send an email
B.A., philosophy, College of St. Thomas
M.B.A., management, College of St Thomas
Ph.D., medieval studies, University of Notre Dame
- Business and professional ethics
- Catholic social thought
- Corporate social responsibility
- Ethical investing
- "The Good that Business Does," Action Institute, Grand Rapids, MI, 2006
- "Ethics, Courage and Self-Discipline," in Enron and World Finance, ed. by P. H. Dembinski, et. al., Palgrave-Macmillan, 2006.
- “Wealth Creation Within the Catholic Social Tradition,” in Rediscovering Abundance, ed. by. H. Alford, et. al., University of Notre Dame Press, 2006.
- "Irregular Payments in an Age of Globalization," 11th International Symposium on Ethics, Business, and Society, Barcelona, Spain, July 2001.